AIIMS Common Recruitment Examination 2024 Notification pdf announced a fresh opportunity for individuals to join their ranks through direct recruitment for a range of various Post roles falling under the common recruitment examination 3060 Vacancies. The official notification for AIIMS CRE Exam 2024 was unveiled on 17/11/2023, with online applications now open for submission.
- AIIMS Common Recruitment Examination 2024
- AIIMS Common Recruitment Examination 2024 Overview
- AIIMS CRE Exam 2024 Important Date
- AIIMS CRE Exam 2024 Important Link
- AIIMS CRE Exam 2024 Application Fees
- AIIMS CRE Exam 2024 Various Post Details
- AIIMS CRE Exam 2024 Age Limits
- AIIMS CRE Exam 2024 Educational Qualification
- AIIMS CRE Exam 2024 Exam Pattern
AIIMS Common Recruitment Examination 2024
AIIMS New Delhi has released recruitment for the Common Recruitment Examination various posts in which a total of 3060 vacancies have been released for the post of 8 Hospital Attendant Grade-III, Junior Warden, Lab Attendant Grade-II, Pharmacist, Lab Technician, etc. for which you can apply online detail. To know please read the details below carefully
AIIMS Common Recruitment Examination 2024 Overview
|Organization||All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS)|
|Notification Publish On||AIIMS New Delhi|
|Zone||All Over India|
|Post Name||Common Recruitment Examination Various Post|
|Job State||All Over India|
AIIMS CRE Exam 2024 Important Date
|Notification Release Date||17/11/2023|
|Online Application Begin||17/11/2023|
|Online Application Close||01/12/2023|
|Admit Card Download||12/12/2023|
AIIMS CRE Exam 2024 Important Link
AIIMS CRE Exam 2024 Application Fees
The application fees determined for the notification 2024 of AIIMS CRE Exam 2024 are as follows. The application fees are different for different castes which you can see in the table given below.
|UR / OBC||3000/-|
|SC / ST / & EWS||2400/-|
AIIMS CRE Exam 2024 Various Post Details
There are recruitments for CRE Exam 2024 for Various posts in AIIMS New Delhi, all the recruitments are given in detail in the table given below. You can see about all the recruitments by studying the table carefully.
|Post Name||Total Seat|
|Assistant Administrative Officer||13|
|AE (A/C & R)||04|
|Assistant Laundry Supervisor||13|
|Assistant Store Officer/ Assistant Stores Officer||03|
|Audiologist & Speech Therapist||10|
|Bio Medical Engineer||01|
|Junior Medical Record Officer||14|
|Medical Record Technician||181|
|Dark Room Assistant Grade II||10|
|Data Entry Operator Grade – A||02|
|Dissection Hall Attendant||10|
|Health Educator (Social Psychologist)||01|
|Hospital Attendant Grade III (Nursing Orderly)||417|
|Junior Accounts Officer||22|
|Junior Administrative Assistant/ LDC||142|
|Junior Engineer (A/C&R)||13|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||16|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical)||15|
|Junior Hindi Translator||10|
|Junior Reception Officer||04|
|Junior Scale Steno (Hindi)||01|
|Junior Store Officer||66|
|. Junior Warden (House Keepers)||28|
|Lab Attendants Grade II||103|
|Librarian Grade I||02|
|Library And Information Assistant||13|
|Library Attendant Grade II||05|
|Manifold Room Attendant||04|
|Manifold Technician (Gas Steward)||23|
|Mechanic (A/C & R)||16|
|Mechanic (E & M)||12|
|Medical Record Officer||02|
|Medical Social Service Officer Grade I||35|
|Medical Social Service Officer Grade II||05|
|Medical Social Worker||05|
|Nuclear Medicine Technologist||02|
|Office Attendant Grade II||27|
|Personal Assistant (PA)||26|
|Psychiatric Social Worker||03|
|Public Health Nurse||02|
|Sanitary Inspector Grade II||37|
|Senior Administrative Assistant||39|
|Senior Nursing Officer||567|
|Senior Technician (Laboratory)||12|
|Store Attendant Grade II||08|
|Tailor Grade III||04|
|TB & Chest Disease Health Assistant||02|
|Technician (Prosthetics and Orthotics)||12|
|Technician (Radiology Radiographic Technician Grade II)||34|
|Technician(Radiographic Technician Grade I)||06|
|Warden (Hostel Warden)||14|
|Operator (E&M)/Lift Operator||12|
AIIMS CRE Exam 2024 Age Limits
There is a different age limit for all posts for which you can see the official notice. The minimum age is 18 years and the maximum age is 35 years.
AIIMS CRE Exam 2024 Educational Qualification
Different educational qualifications have been prescribed for all the posts, for which you can see the official notice. Students with a minimum educational qualification 10 pass degree and diploma will be eligible to apply.
AIIMS CRE Exam 2024 Exam Pattern
The examination pattern for the Common Recruitment Examination for AIIMS (CRE-AIIMS) 2023 consists of a Computer Based Test (CBT) with two parts: General and Domain Specific. Here are the details of the exam pattern:
General Part (Part 1):
- Duration: 45 Minutes
- Total MCQs: 40
- General Intelligence and Reasoning – 10 MCQs
- General Awareness & Knowledge of Computers – 10 MCQs
- Quantitative Aptitude – 10 MCQs
- English/Hindi Language and Comprehension – 10 MCQs
Domain Specific Part (Part 2):
- Duration: 45 Minutes
- Total MCQs: 40
- The syllabus will be in accordance with the education qualification and experience (essential/desirable) as mentioned in the advertisement as applicable to the specific post.
- Each question in both parts carries equal marks (1 mark each).
- There is no negative marking for any wrong answer.
- The qualifying marks are 40% for UR/EWS, 35% for OBC, 30% for SC & ST, and 30% for Persons with Disabilities (PWBD).
Resolution of Tie Cases:
In cases where more than one candidate secures equal marks, ties will be resolved in the following order:
- By marks in the domain-specific part, with the candidate having higher marks placed higher in merit.
- If not resolved by (1), by using the date of birth, with the older candidate placed higher.
- If not resolved by (1) and (2) above, by using the first name of the candidate with the first alphabet placed higher.
- A Skill Test is applicable to respective posts for candidates qualified in CBT.
- The skill test, if required, will be conducted as part of the selection process.
- A candidate may be eligible for one or more posts in a group subject to the eligibility criteria mentioned in Annexure III.
- Allocation for appointment will be based on eligibility, merit, and choice.
It’s important for candidates to thoroughly prepare for both the General and domain-specific parts based on the specified syllabus and qualification criteria for the respective posts.
- ICRM NIV Technician Recruitment 2023 Apply Now“ICMR-National Institute of Virology Technician Recruitment 2023: ICMR-NIV has commenced the online application process for the recruitment of 80 regular technician posts from 26/11/2023. You can check all the criteria for these posts in the details provided below.” Important Date ICRM NIV Technician 2023 Online Application begins 26/11/2023 Online Application Close 10/12/2023 Admit Card Release[…]
- ICRM NIV Technician Recruitment 2023 SyllabusSyllabus for Section A Syllabus for Section B Certainly! Here’s the information presented in a table format: Sl. No. Post Code Syllabus Level of Questions 1 TA (LS) Microbiology, Virology, Immunology, Biotechnology, Zoology, Veterinary Science, Entomology, Medical Microbiology/ Clinical Laboratory Science, Biochemistry, General Biology/ Life Science, Cell & Molecular Biology, Genetics, Biophysics Graduation/ Diploma/ Tech/[…]
- RRC NER Gorakhpur Apprentice 2023Railway Recruitment 2024 offers 1104 ITI Technical positions on a contract basis. Apply through the official website ner.indianrailways.gov.in. The deadline for submissions is 24/12/2023. Get application forms and apply offline. Learn more about the official notification, positions, application process, eligibility, and selection on our website. NER Railway Apprentice 2024 Organization Railway Recruitment Cell, Gorakhpur Zone[…]
- CGPSC Notification 2023 SSE Online ApplicationCGPSC has released an official notification PDF for State Service Examination 2023 (SSE) for which online application will start from 01/12/2023 to 30/12/2023 About CGPSC SSE Exam 2023 Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC) State Service Examination (SSE) is a competitive examination conducted by CGPSC to recruit candidates for various administrative services in the state of[…]
- UKSSSC Group C Graduate Level Recruitment 2023 Application CorrectionThe Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UKSSSC) has opened up 229 vacancies across various positions through its UKSSSC Graduate Level Recruitment 2023 Notification, starting from October 23, 2023, and concluding on November 23, 2023. Those aspiring to seize this opportunity can submit their applications via the online mode. Prior to initiating the application process, it[…]