In 2023, AIIMS Deoghar recruitment 2023 notification pdf announced a fresh opportunity for individuals to join their ranks through direct recruitment for a range of non-teaching roles falling under the Group B and C categories 91 post. The official notification for AIIMS Deoghar Non-Faculty Recruitment in 2023 was unveiled on the 27th of October, with online applications now open for submission.
- AIIMS Deoghar Recruitment 2023
- AIIMS Bhopal Vancacy 2023 Details
- AIIMS Deoghar Vacancy Important Date 2023
- AIIMS Deoghar Recruitment 2023 Important Link
- AIIMS Deoghar Recruitment 2023 Application Fees
- AIIMS Deoghar Various Post Details 2023
- Age Limit for AIIMS Deoghar Vacancy 2023
- Step-by-Step Process Online Application
AIIMS Deoghar Recruitment 2023
AIIMS Deoghar has released recruitment for various posts in which a total of 91 vacancies have been released for the post of 8 Hospital Attendant Grade-III, Junior Warden, Lab Attendant Grade-II, Pharmacist, Lab Technician, etc. for which you can apply online detail. To know please read the details below carefully
AIIMS Bhopal Vancacy 2023 Details
|Organization||All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS)|
|Post Name||Various Post (Non-Faculty Group – B and C)|
|Notification No||AIIMS /DEOGHAR /DR /NON-ACULTY/ 01/ 2023/ 01|
AIIMS Deoghar Vacancy Important Date 2023
|Notification Release Date||27/10/2023|
|Online Application Begin||27/10/2023|
|Online Application Close||16/11/2023|
AIIMS Deoghar Recruitment 2023 Important Link
AIIMS Deoghar Recruitment 2023 Application Fees
The application fees determined for the notification 2023 of AIIMS Deoghar are as follows. The application fees are different for different castes which you can see in the table given below.
|UR / OBC||1500/-|
|SC / ST / & EWS||1200/-|
|PwBD and Women||NA|
AIIMS Deoghar Various Post Details 2023
There are recruitments for Non-Faculty Various posts in AIIMS Deoghar in 2023, all the recruitments are given in detail in the table given below. You can see about all the recruitments by studying the table carefully.
|Assistant Administrative Officer||01||21 – 30||Degree from a recognized University|
|Librarian Grade-I (Documentalist)||01||21 – 35||Bachelor’s Degree in Library Science or Library|
|Medical Social Worker||01||18 – 35||M.A (Social Work)/MSW with specialization in Medical Social Work|
|Junior Accounts Officer||02||21 – 30||Graduate in Commerce|
|Technical Assistant/ Technician||01||25- 35||B. Sc in Medical Lab Technology with Exp.|
|Librarian Grade-III||02||21 – 30||Bachelor’s Degree in Library Science or Library|
|Office Assistant (NS)||05||21 – 30||Degree|
|Hostel Warden||02||30 – 45||Graduate from a recognized University|
|Store Keeper||06||18 – 35||Degree of recognized University|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||01||>30||Graduate / Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized university|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical)||01||>30||Graduate / Diploma in Electrical Engineering from a recognized university|
|Junior Engineer (A/C&R)||01||>30||Graduate / Diploma in Electrical / Mechanical Engineering from a recognized university|
|Lab Technician||08||21 – 30||10+2 with Diploma in MLT|
|Pharmacist Grade-II||05||21 – 27||Diploma in Pharmacy|
|Cashier||02||21 – 30||Degree in Commerce|
|Lab Attendant Grade-II||08||18 – 27||10+2 with Diploma in MLT|
|Junior Warden (House Keepers)||04||30 – 45||Graduate from a recognized|
|Hospital Attendant Grade III (Nursing Orderly)||40||18 – 30||10+Certificate course in Hospital Services|
Age Limit for AIIMS Deoghar Vacancy 2023
For the AIIMS Deoghar 2023 Vacancy, different age criteria have been prepared for different posts for which you can see the notification. According to the posts, you can also see the age. If seen in the notification, then the minimum and maximum age of 18 years and a maximum of 45 years can apply. but it is different for all posts
Step-by-Step Process Online Application
To apply for a position at AIIMS Deoghar, follow these steps:
- Visit the Official Website:
Go to the official website of AIIMS Deoghar. You can do this by searching “AIIMS Deoghar official website” in your preferred search engine.
- Navigate to the Careers Section:
Look for a section on the website that is related to careers, recruitment, or jobs. This is where you’ll find information about current openings and the application process.
- Check for Open Positions:
Browse through the available job listings to find a position that matches your qualifications and interests.
- Read the Job Notification:
Click on the job title to view the detailed job notification. This document will provide information about the job description, eligibility criteria, and application process.
- Register or Log In:
If it’s your first time applying, you may need to create an account on the website. If you already have an account, log in with your credentials. Visit
- Fill Out the Application Form:
Complete the online application form with accurate and up-to-date information. This may include personal details, educational qualifications, work experience, etc.
- Upload Required Documents:
Attach any necessary documents, such as your resume, academic certificates, identification proof, and passport-sized photograph, as specified in the job notification.
- Pay Application Fee:
Some positions may require payment of an application fee. Make the payment online, if required.
- Review and Submit:
Double-check all the information you’ve provided in the application form. Once you’re sure everything is accurate, submit your application.
- Save Confirmation Receipt:
After successfully submitting your application, make sure to save the confirmation receipt or take a screenshot for your records.
- Monitor Application Status:
Keep an eye on your email and the AIIMS Deoghar website for any updates regarding your application. They may contact you for further steps in the recruitment process.
- NTA CUR Non-Teaching Recruitment 2023 Apply NowNational Examination Agency (NTA) has released vacancies for the Joint Entrance Examination, according to which vacancies have been released for non-teaching posts in Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) and Mahatma Gandhi Central University (MGCU), for which online application will start from 2 December 2023. More For information please read the post below NTA CUR[…]
- BSSTET Teacher Recruitment 2023 Apply NowThe recruitment of Bihar Special School Teacher Eligibility Test 2023 has opened in which vacancies have been created for teachers. 5534 teacher posts have been created for classes 1 to 5 and 1745 teacher posts have been created for classes 6 to 8, for which Online application date is 2 December 2023. You can apply[…]
- CGPSC Notification 2023 SSE Online ApplicationCGPSC has released an official notification PDF for State Service Examination 2023 (SSE) for which online application will start from 01/12/2023 to 30/12/2023 About CGPSC SSE Exam 2023 Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC) State Service Examination (SSE) is a competitive examination conducted by CGPSC to recruit candidates for various administrative services in the state of[…]
- IAF AFCAT 01/2024 Notification Now ActivateIndian Air Force has released a Notification of AFCAT 01/2024 link Activated Apply now on afcat.cdac.in. Online Application begins for AFCAT 01/2024 Notification on 01/12/2023 to Online Application Close on 30/12/2023 More Details Please See Below Table. AFCAT 01/2024 Notification Details Indian Air Force AFCAT 01/2024 Recruitment Released by Indian Air Force total seat 300+[…]
- HPSC HCS Examination 2024 Notification now outThe Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC) has recently released the notification for the Haryana Civil Services (HCS) examination 2024, marking an important milestone for aspirants seeking a career in the civil services sector. The notification unveils various details about the examination process, eligibility criteria, and other crucial information that candidates need to be aware of.[…]