The Assam Public Service Commission has officially issued a notification for the recruitment of 264 Junior Engineers (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical & Chemical) under the Public Health Engineering Department. The notification can be accessed on the official website https://apsc.nic.in/. It is important for everyone to be aware that the application form will be available from November 06 to December 05, 2023. To gain comprehensive insights into this newly released recruitment notification for Junior Engineers, make sure to stay updated.
- APSC JE Recruitment 2023
- APSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2023 Details
- APSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2023 Important Date
- APSC Assam Junior Engineer Recruitment 2023 Application Fees
- APSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2023 Seat Details
- APSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2023 Age Limit
- APSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2023 Educational Qualification
- How To Apply for APSC Junior Engineer Online Form
- APSC Junior Engineer Salary 2023
APSC JE Recruitment 2023
The APSC has officially released a notification for the recruitment of 264 Junior Engineers (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, or Chemical) under the Public Health Engineering Department, Government of Assam. It is crucial for eligible and interested candidates to be aware that the application window will remain open until December 05, 2023. It is highly advisable for candidates to apply early to avoid any last-minute rush.
APSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2023 Details
The application process for APSC Junior Engineer posts is scheduled to start in November 2023, the last date for submission is set as 05 December 2023. Interested candidates wishing to apply for the available vacancies should visit https://apsc.nic.in/. JE(Civil, Mechanical, Electrical or Chemical) 264 vacancies are included in this recruitment drive.
|Organization||Assam Public Service Commission (APSC)|
|Name of Post||Junior Engineer (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical or Chemical)|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|Visit Official Website||Click Here|
APSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2023 Important Date
|Online Application Begin||06/11/2023|
|Online Application Close||05/12/2023|
|Fee Payment Last Date||07/12/2023|
|Exam Date||Notify Soon|
APSC Assam Junior Engineer Recruitment 2023 Application Fees
|SC / ST / OBC / MOBC||198/-|
|BPL / PwBD||48/-|
APSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2023 Seat Details
Assam Public Service Commission has released a total of 264 vacancies for the post of Junior Engineer, the details of which you can see in the table below, how many vacancies have been released for which category.
|Name of Post||UR||OBC / MOBC||SC||STP||STH||Total|
APSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2023 Age Limit
The age eligibility criteria for candidates applying is that they must be at least 18 years old and not exceed 38 years as of January 01, 2023. Additionally, there will be upper age relaxation for candidates belonging to OBC/MBC, SC, and STH categories, in accordance with the reservation rules.
APSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2023 Educational Qualification
- Junior Engineer (Civil): Candidates must hold a Diploma in Civil Engineering.
- Junior Engineer (Mechanical): Candidates should possess a Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
- junior Engineer (Electrical): Candidates are required to have a Diploma in Electrical Engineering.
- junior Engineer (Chemical): Candidates must have a Diploma in Chemical Engineering.
How To Apply for APSC Junior Engineer Online Form
To submit your application for the post of Junior Engineer (JE), follow these step-by-step instructions:
- Go to the official APSC website at apsc.nic.in/
- Locate and click on the section titled “Recruitment of Junior Engineer (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical & Chemical)”.
- Find and select the “Apply Online” link.
- Provide all necessary details as specified in the application form, including your basic information, educational qualifications, and any other required information.
- Proceed to upload the necessary documents along with your photograph and signature in the designated format.
- Make the payment for the application fee using the provided payment options.
- Finally, review all the information provided, and once confirmed, submit the application form.
APSC Junior Engineer Salary 2023
Pay scale + Grade pay + Other allowances as admissible to Assam state government employees from time to time (Per Month)
|Pay Scale||Grade Pay||Pay Band|
|14000/- – 70000/-||8700/-||2|
- NTA CUR Non-Teaching Recruitment 2023 Apply NowNational Examination Agency (NTA) has released vacancies for the Joint Entrance Examination, according to which vacancies have been released for non-teaching posts in Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) and Mahatma Gandhi Central University (MGCU), for which online application will start from 2 December 2023. More For information please read the post below NTA CUR[…]
- BSSTET Teacher Recruitment 2023 Apply NowThe recruitment of Bihar Special School Teacher Eligibility Test 2023 has opened in which vacancies have been created for teachers. 5534 teacher posts have been created for classes 1 to 5 and 1745 teacher posts have been created for classes 6 to 8, for which Online application date is 2 December 2023. You can apply[…]
- CGPSC Notification 2023 SSE Online ApplicationCGPSC has released an official notification PDF for State Service Examination 2023 (SSE) for which online application will start from 01/12/2023 to 30/12/2023 About CGPSC SSE Exam 2023 Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC) State Service Examination (SSE) is a competitive examination conducted by CGPSC to recruit candidates for various administrative services in the state of[…]
- IAF AFCAT 01/2024 Notification Now ActivateIndian Air Force has released a Notification of AFCAT 01/2024 link Activated Apply now on afcat.cdac.in. Online Application begins for AFCAT 01/2024 Notification on 01/12/2023 to Online Application Close on 30/12/2023 More Details Please See Below Table. AFCAT 01/2024 Notification Details Indian Air Force AFCAT 01/2024 Recruitment Released by Indian Air Force total seat 300+[…]
- HPSC HCS Examination 2024 Notification now outThe Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC) has recently released the notification for the Haryana Civil Services (HCS) examination 2024, marking an important milestone for aspirants seeking a career in the civil services sector. The notification unveils various details about the examination process, eligibility criteria, and other crucial information that candidates need to be aware of.[…]