Railways Recruitment 2023 has unveiled a career opportunity with 37 openings for Junior Technical Associate(Engineering, Signal and Electrical) positions. These positions are contract-based and can be accessed via the official website at https://ner.indianrailways.gov.in/. If you wish to apply for Railway Recruitment 2023, you can acquire the application form and complete the submission process offline.
Mark your calendars, as the deadline for applications for Railway Recruitment 2023 is 09 November 2023. This article aims to provide a comprehensive overview of Railway Recruitment 2023. It encompasses details about the official notification, available positions, application procedure, eligibility criteria, selection process, and much more.
- Railway JTA Recruitment 2023
- RRC Gorakhpur JTA Recruitment 2023 Official Notification
- RRC Gorakhpur JTA Recruitment 2023 Important Date
- RRC Gorakhpur JTA Recruitment 2023 Important Link
- RRC Gorakhpur JTA Recruitment 2023 Application Fees
- RRC Gorakhpur JTA Recruitment 2023 Age Limit
- RRC Gorakhpur JTA Recruitment 2023 Educational Qualification
- RRC Gorakhpur JTA Recruitment 2023 Application Process
Railway JTA Recruitment 2023
An official notification from the Railway, bearing advertisement number NER/RRC/JTA/2022 Date: 25.10.2023 Contractual, has been issued, announcing a total of 135 vacancies for the positions of Junior Technical Associate Engineering, Electrical and Signal. Refer to the table below for the essential details.
|Organization||Railway Recruitment Cell, Gorakhpur|
|Work Location||Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh|
|Name of Post||Junior Technical Assistant|
|Advt No.||NER/RRC/JTA/2022 Date: 25.10.2023|
|Job Type||Contract Basis|
RRC Gorakhpur JTA Recruitment 2023 Official Notification
The Railway has formally released the PDF of the Railway JTA Notification 2023 for the recruitment of 37 positions, including Junior Technical Associate. To find detailed information about Railway Recruitment, prospective candidates are advised to visit the official website at ner.indianrailways.gov.in. To make it even more convenient for you, a direct download link for the Railway Recruitment 2023 Notification PDF has been furnished below. All you need to do is click on the link to effortlessly obtain the Railway Notification PDF and gain access to all the crucial information.
RRC Gorakhpur JTA Recruitment 2023 Important Date
|Online Application Begin||26/10/2023|
|Online Application Close||09/11/2023|
RRC Gorakhpur JTA Recruitment 2023 Important Link
RRC Gorakhpur JTA Recruitment 2023 Application Fees
|UR / OBC||500/- (400 Refund After Exam)|
|SC / ST / Women||250/- Full Amount Refund After Exam|
RRC Gorakhpur JTA Recruitment 2023 Age Limit
According to the age prescribed for RRC Gorakhpur Junior Associate Technician, the minimum age is 18 years and the maximum age should not be more than 33 years till 31 October 2023.
RRC Gorakhpur JTA Recruitment 2023 Educational Qualification
The qualifications for Junior Technical Associates are as follows:
Junior Technical Associate (Engineering):
- 3-year Diploma in Civil Engineering OR B.Sc. in Civil Engineering (3 years) OR a combination of substreams in Civil Engineering from a recognized University/Institute.
- 4-year Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering OR a combination of substreams in Civil Engineering from a recognized University/Institute.
Junior Technical Associate (Electrical/TRD):
- 3-year Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics Engineering OR a combination of substreams in Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics Engineering from a recognized University/Institute.
- 4-year Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics Engineering OR a combination of substreams in Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics Engineering from a recognized University/Institute.
Junior Technical Associate (Signal):
- 3-year Diploma in Electrical/Electronics/Information Technology/Communication Engineering/Computer Science & Engineering/Computer Science/Computer Engineering OR a combination of substreams in these fields from a recognized University/Institute.
- 4-year Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical/Electronics/Information Technology/Communication Engineering OR a combination of substreams in these fields from a recognized University/Institute.
RRC Gorakhpur JTA Recruitment 2023 Application Process
Here are the steps to apply for RRC JTA Recruitment 2023 in points:
- Visit the official website of RRC Gorakhpur or Indian Railways.
- Locate and read the official notification for the Junior Technical Associate (JTA) recruitment in 2023.
- Ensure you meet all the specified eligibility criteria including educational qualifications, age limits, and any other requirements.
- Create an account on the official website by providing a valid email address and setting a password.
- Log in to your account and fill out the application form with accurate and complete details.
- Upload scanned copies of necessary documents like photograph, signature, educational certificates, and identity proof.
- If applicable, pay the required application fee through online payment methods.
- Review the application form to ensure all information is accurate and complete.
- Submit the application form.
- Download and print the acknowledgment or application receipt for future reference.
- NTA CUR Non-Teaching Recruitment 2023 Apply NowNational Examination Agency (NTA) has released vacancies for the Joint Entrance Examination, according to which vacancies have been released for non-teaching posts in Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) and Mahatma Gandhi Central University (MGCU), for which online application will start from 2 December 2023. More For information please read the post below NTA CUR[…]
- BSSTET Teacher Recruitment 2023 Apply NowThe recruitment of Bihar Special School Teacher Eligibility Test 2023 has opened in which vacancies have been created for teachers. 5534 teacher posts have been created for classes 1 to 5 and 1745 teacher posts have been created for classes 6 to 8, for which Online application date is 2 December 2023. You can apply[…]
- CGPSC Notification 2023 SSE Online ApplicationCGPSC has released an official notification PDF for State Service Examination 2023 (SSE) for which online application will start from 01/12/2023 to 30/12/2023 About CGPSC SSE Exam 2023 Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC) State Service Examination (SSE) is a competitive examination conducted by CGPSC to recruit candidates for various administrative services in the state of[…]
- IAF AFCAT 01/2024 Notification Now ActivateIndian Air Force has released a Notification of AFCAT 01/2024 link Activated Apply now on afcat.cdac.in. Online Application begins for AFCAT 01/2024 Notification on 01/12/2023 to Online Application Close on 30/12/2023 More Details Please See Below Table. AFCAT 01/2024 Notification Details Indian Air Force AFCAT 01/2024 Recruitment Released by Indian Air Force total seat 300+[…]
- HPSC HCS Examination 2024 Notification now outThe Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC) has recently released the notification for the Haryana Civil Services (HCS) examination 2024, marking an important milestone for aspirants seeking a career in the civil services sector. The notification unveils various details about the examination process, eligibility criteria, and other crucial information that candidates need to be aware of.[…]