“Staff Selection Commission, SSC, has made the SSC CGL Tier 2 Answer Key 2023 available on 30th October 2023, containing the accurate responses. Alongside the release of the SSC CGL Answer Key, the Commission has also provided the correct answers to the questions posed in the tier 2 examination. With the aim of enhancing transparency in the examination process and for the benefit of the candidates, SSC has uploaded the SSC CGL Answer Keys, along with the Tier-2 Question Paper, for the Combined Graduate Level Exam 2023. You can find the direct link to view and download the SSC CGL Paper 2 Answer Key and Response Sheet PDF in the article below. To access it, candidates should use their Roll Number and Password, which were used during the registration process.”
SSC CGL Tier 2 Answer Key 2023 released
The Combined Graduate Level (CGL) Tier 2 Exam for SSC CGL 2023 was held at multiple centers nationwide from October 25th to 27th, 2023. The SSC CGL Answer Key for Paper 2 was made available on October 30th, 2023. Below, you can find a screenshot of the official SSC CGL Tier 1 answer key in PDF format. Each year, the SSC CGL Exam provides opportunities for lakhs of candidates in various Government Ministries, Departments, and Offices for Grade “B” and “C” category posts. This article offers comprehensive information about the SSC CGL Tier 2 Answer Key, including steps to download, how to raise objections, the marking scheme, and more.
SSC CGL 2023 Tier 2 Answer Key Overview
Candidates have the option to print out their individual SSC CGL Tier 2 Answer Key along with their corresponding Question Paper(s) by accessing the provided link, which has now been activated following the release of SSC CGL Answer Key 2023 at www.ssc.nic.in. The facility to raise objections regarding the answer key will be open for candidates from October 30th to November 1st, 2023. For a detailed overview of the SSC CGL Answer Key 2023, refer to the table below.
|Organization||Staff Selection Commission|
|Exam Name||Combined Graduate Level (CGL 2023)|
|Answer Key Status||Now Out|
|Download Answer Key||Link 1 || Link 2|
|Download Answer Key Official Notice||Click Here|
|Visit Official Website||Click Here|
Steps How to Check SSC CGL Tier 2 Answer key 2023
To check the SSC CGL Tier 2 Answer Key 2023, follow these steps:
- Step 1: Open your internet browser and visit the official website of SSC @ssc.nic.in.
- Step 2: Look for the “Answer Key” option on the SSC homepage.
- Step 3: Click on the notification titled “Combined Graduate Level Examination, 2023 (Tier-II): Uploading of Provisional Answer Keys along with Question Paper(s)”.
- Step 4: A PDF file (Official Notice) for SSC CGL Tier 2 Answer Key 2023 will open. Read it carefully and click on the link provided at the bottom.
- Step 5: Select the examination “Combined Graduate Level Examination 2023” and click on “Submit”.
- Step 6: In the section “Representation about the answer key may be submitted through this system only”, click on the text that says “Click Here”.
- Step 7: A login page will appear. Enter your User ID (i.e., Roll Number) and Password as per your admission certificate.
- Step 8: The SSC CGL Answer Key 2023 for Tier 2 will be displayed on the screen.
- Step 9: Download the SSC CGL Tier 2 Answer Key 2023 and compare your answers.
SSC CGL Tier 2 2023 Answer Key Objection
For candidates wishing to raise objections to the responses provided by SSC in the SSC CGL Tier 2 Answer Key 2023, they have the option to do so until November 1st, 2023. Keep in mind that a fee of Rs. 100 is applicable for each objection, but this fee will be refunded in the event that the raised objection is deemed valid.
- UKMSSB X-Ray Technician Recruitment Apply nowUKMSSB Release 34 Seat for X-Ray Technician Group C Recruitment in Medical Health Family Welfare Department. Which online application will start on 06/12/2023. UKMSSB X-Ray Technician Recruitment Details X-Ray Technician Recuitment Release by UKMSSB basic Details given in the below Table before Apply you Need to Know About the Organization Notification No. Etc Organization Uttarakhand[…]
- RRC NR Apprentice 2023 Notification now outRailway Recruitment Cell Northern 2024 Apprenticeship offers 2760 ITI Technical positions on a contract basis. Apply through the official website ner.indianrailways.gov.in. The last date for submissions is 11/01/2024. Get application forms and apply offline. Learn more about the official notification, positions, application process, eligibility, and selection on our website. RRC NR Apprentice 2023 Notification Details[…]
- DSSSB Welfare officer, PO Recruitment 2023 Apply OnlineDelhi Subordinate Services Selection Board has released 80 vacancies in various departments for which online applications will be accepted from 05/12/2023. In this recruitment, various departments like the Department of Women & Child Development, and the Department of Social Welfare. Delhi Government has announced vacancies for the posts of Welfare Officer /Probation Officer/ Prison Welfare[…]
- SAIL India Rourkela Technician Recruitment 2023Steel Authority of India (SAIL) has issued recruitment for technician posts for which online applications have been invited. Recruitment has been issued for ITI and Diploma pass students for which online application has started from 20th November 2023. Last date is 16th December 2023. Post for more information. please see full SAIL India Rourkela Technician[…]
- Bombay High Court Recruitment 2023 Apply OnlineThere are 5000+ vacancies for the posts of Stenographer (Grade-3), Junior Clerk and Peon/Hamal in various District Courts of Maharashtra State. For which online applications are being filled. Advertisement/link with more details will be displayed on the website of Bombay High Court on 04/12/2023. For which online application will start from 04/12/2023 Bombay High Court[…]