UPSSSC Stenographer Vacancy 2023 Notification PDF has been released. For 277 posts, UPSSSC Stenographer online application link has been activated. On 17th October 2023, it went live at @upsssc.gov.in.
- UPSSSC Stenographer Notification 2023
- UPSSSC Stenographer Official Notice PDF 2023
- UPSSSC Stenographer Important Date
- UPSSSC Stenographer Vacancy 2023 Details
- Steno Vacancy 2023 Post Details
- Eligibility for UPSSSC Stenographer Vacancy 2023
- Age Limit for Stenographer Vacancy 2023
- Selection Process in UPSSSC Steno Job
- Application Process
UPSSSC Stenographer Notification 2023
“The Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC) has released an official notification PDF inviting online applications from desirous and eligible candidates for recruitment of 277 vacancies for Stenographer posts. UPSSSC Stenographer Recruitment 2023 has been started on 17th October 2023 at www.upsssc.gov.in. Scroll down the article to get a direct link to apply online for UPSSSC Stenographer Vacancy 2023 and for necessary details related recruitment drive. UPSSSC Stenographer Notification 2023:”
The Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC) has once again opened its doors for aspiring candidates by announcing the Stenographer vacancy for the year 2023 total post 277. This presents a golden opportunity for individuals looking to secure a stable and rewarding career in the state government sector.
UPSSSC Stenographer Official Notice PDF 2023
“The candidates who want to apply for 277 Stenographer posts must go through the detailed notification before applying online to get all the details in brief. UPSSSC Stenographer Recruitment 2023 Notification with all the information like educational qualification, age limit, online registration dates, selection process, application fees, etc has been released. UPSSSC Stenographer Notification 2023 PDF has been released on the official website of UPSSSC containing all the recruitment details. It is recommended that candidates carefully review the entire notification before applying for UPSSSC Stenographer Vacancy 2023.”
UPSSSC Stenographer Important Date
|Online Application Begin||17/10/2023|
|Online Application Close||06/11/2023|
|Fee Payment Last Date||15/11/2023|
|Admit Card Release Date||Notify Soon|
|Answer Key Download Date||Notify Soon|
|Result Date||Notify Soon|
UPSSSC Stenographer Vacancy 2023 Details
|Application Fee (Every Category)||25 /-|
|Online Apply Link||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Steno Vacancy 2023 Post Details
|Agriculture Marketing and Agriculture Foreign Trade Department||01|
|Irrigation and Water Resources Department (Special Entry)||37|
|Employees State Insurance Scheme (Special Entry)||01|
|UP Project (Special Entry)||02|
|Director of Electrical Safety (Special Entry)||04|
|UP Paryantan Directorate||06|
|UP Project Corporation Limited||04|
|Electrical Safety Directorate||16|
|Forest and Wildlife Department||57|
|State Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission||30|
|Irrigation and Water Resources Department||57|
|Department of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities||12|
Eligibility for UPSSSC Stenographer Vacancy 2023
- UPSSSC PET 2022 Qualifiy.
- Candidate Must have to pass 10+2 from a recognized College.
- Candidate Minimum Speed in Hindi Stenography 80 WPM and Hindi Typing 25 WPM.
- CCC Pass Cetificate form DOEACC.
Age Limit for Stenographer Vacancy 2023
The minimum age of the candidate should not be more than 18 years and the maximum age should not be more than 40 years. Students whose minimum age is 18 years and whose maximum age is less than 40 years are eligible for this form.
Selection Process in UPSSSC Steno Job
The selection process for the UPSSSC Stenographer vacancy typically consists of two stages:
- Written Examination: This stage tests the candidate’s proficiency in general knowledge, general intelligence, and Hindi language.
- Stenography and Typing Test: Candidates who clear the written examination will proceed to the skill test, where their shorthand and typing skills will be evaluated.
The application process for UPSSSC Stenographer vacancy 2023 involves the following steps:
- Online Registration: Candidates need to visit the official UPSSSC website and register themselves on 17/10/2023.
- Filling the Application Form: After registration, candidates need to fill in the application form with accurate details.
- Document Upload: Scanned copies of relevant documents, including educational certificates and a passport-sized photograph, need to be uploaded.
- Application Fee Payment: The prescribed application fee needs to be paid online through the available modes.
- Print Application Form: After successful submission, candidates are advised to take a printout of the application form for future reference.
- UKMSSB X-Ray Technician Recruitment Apply nowUKMSSB Release 34 Seat for X-Ray Technician Group C Recruitment in Medical Health Family Welfare Department. Which online application will start on 06/12/2023. UKMSSB X-Ray Technician Recruitment Details X-Ray Technician Recuitment Release by UKMSSB basic Details given in the below Table before Apply you Need to Know About the Organization Notification No. Etc Organization Uttarakhand[…]
- RRC NR Apprentice 2023 Notification now outRailway Recruitment Cell Northern 2024 Apprenticeship offers 2760 ITI Technical positions on a contract basis. Apply through the official website ner.indianrailways.gov.in. The last date for submissions is 11/01/2024. Get application forms and apply offline. Learn more about the official notification, positions, application process, eligibility, and selection on our website. RRC NR Apprentice 2023 Notification Details[…]
- DSSSB Welfare officer, PO Recruitment 2023 Apply OnlineDelhi Subordinate Services Selection Board has released 80 vacancies in various departments for which online applications will be accepted from 05/12/2023. In this recruitment, various departments like the Department of Women & Child Development, and the Department of Social Welfare. Delhi Government has announced vacancies for the posts of Welfare Officer /Probation Officer/ Prison Welfare[…]
- SAIL India Rourkela Technician Recruitment 2023Steel Authority of India (SAIL) has issued recruitment for technician posts for which online applications have been invited. Recruitment has been issued for ITI and Diploma pass students for which online application has started from 20th November 2023. Last date is 16th December 2023. Post for more information. please see full SAIL India Rourkela Technician[…]
- Bombay High Court Recruitment 2023 Apply OnlineThere are 5000+ vacancies for the posts of Stenographer (Grade-3), Junior Clerk and Peon/Hamal in various District Courts of Maharashtra State. For which online applications are being filled. Advertisement/link with more details will be displayed on the website of Bombay High Court on 04/12/2023. For which online application will start from 04/12/2023 Bombay High Court[…]